If you are a fan of Quicksilver and Spotify you might want a way to search Spotify with Quicksilver. Here's how to do it:
- Install the Safari plugin if you haven't already.
- Add a bookmark to any page in Safari (Cmd+D) (you can call it "Spotify Search").
- Go to the Bookmarks Menu (Alt+Cmd+B) and go to the bookmark folder where you added the bookmark.
- Change the Address to: spotify:search:***
- Open Quicksilver and press Cmd+R to rescan the catalog
- It should now be setup. Start typing "spotify search" in Quicksilver to find it.
You can also setup other searches by artist name, title and album. Just set the bookmark address to one of these: